James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I have two Yahoo accounts my main and a secondary ... I've

Customer Question

I have two Yahoo accounts my main and a secondary ... I've lost control over the secondary account they Yahoo keeps asking for me to complete a set of numbers which I don't have as never linked either of my accounts to a cell phone ... now I have other accounts which points to the secondary email that is giving me trouble and I'm stuck to unlock those due to the Yahoo account being locked. Is there a Yahoo Phone number to call?
Category: Email
Expert:  Martin replied 7 months ago.
Hello
Expert:  Martin replied 7 months ago.
Hello Thomas and welcome.Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.There's no Yahoo number to call but I can help you recover it.Would you like me to connect with you and fix the problem remotely, that way we can avoid causing any additional problems?Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin