James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

How to display the cover of my book (a jpg file) in my aol

Customer Question

how to display the cover of my book (a jpg file) in my aol 9 mail signature?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Email Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: how do I do it?
JA: Is there anything else the Email Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I show the aol mail signature in one screen and copy the book cover but what do I do now?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 7 months ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10 or a Mac?Also, can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly help you in setting your book cover in your signature?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess