How JustAnswer Works:

  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.

Ask James K. Your Own Question

James K.
James K., Consultant
Category: Email
Satisfied Customers: 1585
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
Type Your Email Question Here...
James K. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am moving to a section of nh that does not support Comcast.

Customer Question

I am moving to a section of nh that does not support Comcast. However I want to retain my e mail address with Comcast. Please let me know how I can do this. I have two daughters that live in nh that have Comcast. Can I transfer to them. And if so how soon. Can I transfer before I move?
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 9 months ago.
Hi Albert, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. In order for me to assess your situation and better assist you, please tell me the following:Are you still able to access your comcast account now?If yes, how do you usually or normally access your comcast account? Are you using a web browser like Chrome or Internet Explorer? Or are you using an email program like MS Outlook 2010?If Comcast is NOT available in your NEW location, what internet service provider will you be using there?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess