Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I lost my incredimail program when I was trying to receive

Customer Question

I lost my incredimail program when I was trying to receive and send my mail
Category: Email
Expert:  Bryan replied 11 months ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. If IncrediMail has been completely uninstalled from your system now, you may download and reinstall it using the following link:http://www.incredimail.com/en/download Click on the "Free Download" button; an "IncrediMailSetup" file will be downloaded at the very bottom of your Chrome window. Open that file, and follow the on-screen directions to reinstall Incredimail accordingly. This should do it; it will bring back all of your email folders, address book and settings as well. If you need any further assistance with this issue, please be sure to reply back using the box below. Otherwise, if you could kindly click on (and submit) one of the star buttons at the top of this page to rate my service, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you.
Expert:  Bryan replied 11 months ago.
If you are still having issues with Incredimail, please let me know and I'll assist you directly via a remote session (at no extra charge.) Otherwise if you were able to get Incredimail installed using the steps provided above, a positive rating at the top of this page would be much appreciated. Thanks!