James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

My original email address was***@******.*** yesterday

Customer Question

my original email address was***@******.*** yesterday it was changed to pscallanan7.What happens to info contained in original address?
Paul Callanan
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 5 months ago.
Hi Paul, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Do you want to recover the pscallanan7 email account? If you did not delete or deactivate this OLD account then the info there are still intact. However, if you deleted or deactivated it already, then they are gone.Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
just to clarify the situation---My original email was [email protected] .com. When I opened my computer a couple of days ago an offer offer appeared indicating a more a mre efficent set up which I thought would enhance my email set up.However the system changed me to***@******.*** As a result I have lost email addresses.Is there any chance of getting them back?
Regards Paul
Expert:  Jess M. replied 5 months ago.
Hi Paul,Thank you for writing back with that information. Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix the problem with your problem email account while you watch?Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.Please let me know if you want this remote option.Best regards,Jess