Shefin, Internet and Email Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

My sister upgraded her computer to windows 10 and it wouldn't

Customer Question

My sister upgraded her computer to windows 10 and it wouldn't let her into her email so she changed her email to an account she didn't have and now shes locked out please help
Category: Email
Expert:  Shefin replied 7 months ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Have you tried providing both email password ***** the computer? Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
the email address shows on the screen with enter password ***** the email account doesn't exsit so it won't take the password ***** she can't do anything with the screen it says to go to a web site but can't do that as she can't get into her computer
Expert:  Shefin replied 7 months ago.
Hi, Can you check if you are able to do the following? 1. On the logon screen, click "Other user"2. I click "Sign-in options" and "Microsoft account".3. Try entering the Microsoft Account you have. Thank you.S H E F I N
Expert:  Shefin replied 7 months ago.
Hi, Are you sure that you do not have account (email address) that you have used to upgrade to Windows 10? If you have the account and forgot password, we can try resetting the password. Thank you.S H E F I N
Expert:  Shefin replied 7 months ago.
Hi, May I know the account (email address) she has used to login? please reply from this window only. Do not use another window. Thank you.S H E F I N
Expert:  Shefin replied 7 months ago.
Hi, I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. The only option is to create Windows 10 media disc and once again install it on your computer. You can get instructions from the link below.http://www.thewindowsclub.com/windows-10-media-creation-tool-create-installation-media-upgrade You can get the media creation tool from the link below.https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/software-download/windows10 Thank you.S H E F I N
Expert:  Shefin replied 7 months ago.
Hi, She has the below options. 1. Restore the computer to factory settings using the recovery disc. It may erase the data in her computer and restore the computer to factory settings. 2. Create Window 10 media, using the creation tool. However she has to use another computer and a blank DVD in order to create the media. Thank you.S H E F I N