James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

31st JA: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me

Customer Question

JA: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.
Customer: I need to get who ever is hacking in my e mail, Face oo
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?
Customer: Y es he is getting in all my pass word. He has blocked me off FB. And any thing that has a password ***** get into.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Expert about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.
Hi Jospehine! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Can you tell me a little more about the issue that you are having? Do you think someone has your gmail password? Do you think that your computer has been hacked or is this someone you know?