James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

My payment was sent and I got an acceptance on 4/19. Today

Customer Question

My payment was sent and I got an acceptance on 4/19. Today I received a letter saying that was returned due to missing info on my request. I apparently missed the last few digits on my account number. Everything is blocked now so I am unable to make a payment without following the procedure that they say I must follow. This is onerous for me as I am housebound, recovering from a broken neck and two arms. I am unable to go to my bank for this reason. I can supply the correct numbers over the phone or web. If they will accept it. I can also send a check but I'm unclear as to whether they will accept that.
My credit card account end; 6987
Category: Email
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 5 months ago.
Hello Betty and thank you for choosing'm very sorry about your situation, and i hope you get better soon..YOu sent in a payment....what were you sending a payment FOR? Was it a Utility bill? Like your power/electric bill? Or was it something else?