Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I have 7+ years of experience in fixing emails issues.

On groups Yahoo I cannot find where I can add my new email

Customer Question

on groups Yahoo I cannot find where I can add my new email address
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 6 months ago.
Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.I'm sorry about the issue.I will work with you until it gets fixed. This is a question and answer session. Please do not hesitate to reply back to me at the box given below. Please follow the steps given below once. On the group's main page, click Membership | Edit Membership.Next to "Identity," click the Edit Settings icon .Select your desired email address.Tip: If the address that you want to use isn't listed, click Add New Email.Click Save.Note: Any email addresses linked to your Yahoo ID must be verified in order to be used with Yahoo Groups. If you face any issue while following these steps, please let me know, I will help you over remote session in that case. If you have any other query regarding this issue, please reply back to me at the box given below. Please take a second to rate my service by clicking stars at the top of the screen then submit. Bonus/tip is highly appreciated. Thank you, ***** *****
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have done all that, which is on the yahoo help
Where is the add email icon I cannot find it after clicking the edit settings icon
Expert:  Sandy replied 6 months ago.
May I take remote control of your computer over a secure network session and help you with this step by step. Secure Remote support(only $9 extra) can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
You have not resolved my problem after your reply I have no confidence that you will solve it and I am not prepared to pay more money
As you have not solve my problem you must not charge me
Your web site said if not solved no charge
Expert:  Sandy replied 6 months ago.
Once you go to membership settings and edit membership Next to "Identity," please tell me if you see Edit Settings icon or not.Do you see your old email address listed there or not?Do you see Add New Email. option as well?Since you are not getting these options, that is why I offered you remote support over a secure remote session.We have fixed millions of computers over remote session and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website I will help you in the question and answer session if you are not willing to accept remote support offer.Thank you.