James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

Customer Question

Hi James
Category: Email
Expert:  Cody replied 5 months ago.
Anything you need help with in particular?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Cody, I have tried to get an answer to an earlier question which has not been addressed and for nothing I have paied out $101 and still I have nothing and am about to go to PayPal and request legal action. Your system is not working for me and fraudulently taking money for the privilege.
Ron W
Expert:  Cody replied 5 months ago.
I would suggest contacting customer service here:
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I shall do that, as I've said just over a week ago I paid $42 and managed to log in a couple of times now I can not log in and now just a little time ago I paid in for a refundable deposit of $59.?? and I am quite Pissed about that.
Expert:  Cody replied 5 months ago.
I also sent a request in
Expert:  James-cssm replied 5 months ago.
Hi Ron,
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.