James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I previously signed up for Adobe CC under another Phone

Customer Question

I previously signed up for Adobe CC under another Phone number and email address for 9.99 per month. I would now like to continue with the latest version for 9.99. My new email address is gstant**** and new phone number is ***** 684****. I have been trying to download it with the aid of someone in your chat line, but to no avail. Can you help me please?
Category: Email
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Can you go to http://adobe.ly/1YWDgNQ and click on the sign-in link at the top. You will need to sign in with your old email address and your Adobe password. If you don't have your Adobe password, we will need to reset it. Do you still have access to your old email?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
you are slow rolling me and I am no longer interested in your service. Bye
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.

The offers that you are seeing are automated. You are free to ignore them. You are under no obligation to accept any of them. I can assist you with your problem with no further costs. However if you wish to speak to customer service about a refund you can go to ww2.justanswer.com/help and choose email, chat or phone to contact them. Whatever you decide, have a good weekend!