Barun
Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I am unable to sighn into gmail ,open Google play services

Customer Question

I am unable to sighn into gmail ,open Google play services and cannot communicate with Google server.My account has had a sync error for two weeks.
Category: Email
Expert:  Barun replied 7 months ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. It looks like you will need to reset the password ***** your Gmail account now. Please open up the following link:https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery/ Click "I don't know my password" and click Continue. Follow the on-screen directions to reset and create a new password ***** your Gmail account thereafter. Done that, you will be able to use this new password ***** the Google services on your device thereafter. If you need any further assistance with this issue, please be sure to reply back using the box below. Otherwise, if you could kindly click on (and submit) one of the stars at the top of this page to rate my service, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you.
Expert:  Barun replied 7 months ago.
(Please ignore and close any automated remote offer if it shows up on this page; it's not sent by me, but by the site itself.) Could you update me on the issue, please? Were you able to reset the Gmail account password ***** as directed?