Barun
Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

How do I delete my unread e mail from aol. I have almost 800 JA:

Customer Question

How do I delete my unread e mail from aol. I have almost 800
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Email Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: My computer has been in the repair shop for about a month. I have almost 800 unread e mails. How can I delete them?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Email Technician should know?
Customer: okay my e mail address is***@******.***
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Barun replied 7 months ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. If you want to delete multiple consecutive emails together in AOL, please do this: In your email window, press and HOLD the Shift key on your keyboard, and then click the first email that you wish to delete. Now, hold the Shift key down, and then scroll down and click the last email in the list that you want to delete. This will select all the emails between the first email and the last email that you have selected. Click Delete. This will delete all of the selected emails at once. If you need any further assistance with this issue, please be sure to reply back using the box below. Otherwise, if you could kindly click on (and submit) one of the stars at the top of this page to rate my service, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you.