Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.

I just got a email from .. What looks like google saying that

Customer Question

I just got a email from .. What looks like google saying that I won some sort of prize .. Money and a apple lap top .. I wasn't sure if this was spam or real . I am just wondering and if you could help me with this thanks *****
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 5 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. That is a fake email message; please do not follow any instructions in it; please delete that email message. That is a scam in order to get your personal information, such as email account password, social security number, credit card number, etc. Please always ignore any email message or phone call that you do not know or that you are not expecting.Do you have any further question? And/or do you need anything else for now?Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,