Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I am unable to retrieve messages keep getting messages that

Customer Question

I am unable to retrieve messages keep getting messages that my account setting or password ***** *****
Category: Email
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. Are you getting these messages in your Entourage account now? May I set up a quick, secure remote session to check the issue now? Please reply back using the box below. Thank you.
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Thank you; let's get started with the remote session now. Please open up the following link:https://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/mac/Scroll down the page, and under the "TeamViewer QuickSupport" section, click "Join remote control session".A "TeamViewerQS" file will be downloaded by your browser; OPEN that file from your downloads, and reply back to me with the ID and Password ***** by the TeamViewer window.I'll then connect directly to your screen and assist you with the issue. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I am getting this right now and yese you can connect to my screen. But please tell me how this happened
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Hmm, looks like the password ***** your email account might have been modified somehow. Could you let me know who's your email provider, e.g. Gmail?
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Let's get started with a quick remote session now, so that I can check the issue for you. Please follow the directions to download and OPEN the TeamViewer file as directed in my above replies, and reply back to me with the ID and Password ***** by the TeamViewer window. I'll then connect in; thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Look this doesn't seem to be getting us anywhere . Safar doesn't seem to be able to open your file
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Hmm; please check your Downloads folder now (click Finder, then click on "Go" at the top > Downloads); do you see a "TeamViewerQS" file listed there?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Open up the following direct link now:http://tinyurl.com/m2g6la7 A blank page will open up, but a "TeamViewerQS.dmg" file will be downloaded by Safari in the background. Done that, check the Downloads folder one more time for that file, please. Keep me posted.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Download failed
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Okay, I'll open up your question to our other experts now, who can assist further. Thank you.
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello,I will be the person helping you today. I can help you in one of two ways:1) We will communicate back and forth on this page.2) Remote support, which would allow me to take a look at the problem and fix it for you while you watch. In my experiences, remote support saves a lot of time for everybody and is safer because if instructions are not followed correctly, it may make the problem worse or create a new problem.As a side note, both options are covered by a 100% guarantee and fully refundable, if we are not able to fix your problem.If you wish to choose the first option, please let me know so we can begin. If you wish to choose the second, better option, then click the Accept this Offer button for Secure Remote Assistance.Thank you,Jason