Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

Need to recall a yahoo email

Customer Question

need to recall a yahoo email
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeYou are referring to an email you sent correct? And you want to bring it back before the person read it?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Yes
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.
ThanksIt is not possible sorry, the reason is that when you send it it leaves the mail server and is out of the control of you. Once it is in the persons inbox which is instant, then the only way a recall could happen is if you hacked into the inbox of the person and deleted it, which of course Yahoo can't and would not do (being illegal).I am sorry about this and ask you do not shoot the messenger when rating me, but this is the situation. If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you