michelleclive
michelleclive, Email
Experience:  I am a computer professional have fixed and handled email issues.
26798893

At present I have Microsoft Office 2013 but there were some

Customer Question

At present I have Microsoft Office 2013 but there were some parts of Office 2010 that AI liked. Is it possible to download Office 2010 without losing 2013.
Category: Email
Expert:  michelleclive replied 7 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.let me know the operating system installed on the computer
it is possible that you may run 2 different versions of office on the same computer though microsoft does not recommend the samethe very first requirement for running 2 versions is to install the older version firstso in your case you need to install office 2010 first on the computer and then office 2013 needs to be added laterfor the installation of the second office package, you may either download and install virtual pc and install office 2013 in the virtual pcelse you may install it normally but by changing the program location to a different drive\folder
i am listing below a link from microsoft which you may click on and check for all the possibilities that can be opted forhttps://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2784668
let me know if you have any questionsI hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the stars on top right of the page and hit submit. Feel free to ask or reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further. Thank you.