Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Thank you. I deleted an important e-mail. I sent Yahoo a

Customer Question

Thank you. I deleted an important e-mail. I sent Yahoo a "please restore my e-mail from 2 days ago"request form. Sorry to bother you.
JA: Got it. The Email Technician will be able to help you. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I received an e-mail two days ago from "Randy Bye". It had 2 attachments., I must have deleted it and the attachments. I need them back, please, if at all possible.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Email Technician should know?
Customer: No, thank you.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using a web browser to access your Yahoo Mail account?Or are you using an email program like MS Outlook 2010?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess