James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

1 I don't like the new face page. Is it possible to go back

Customer Question

#1 I don't like the new face page. Is it possible to go back to the old?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Email Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I simply like the old format, easier to use, better looking. Also, when the news article refers to a group of pictures to scroll thru, it blocks, won't show more than the first one
JA: Is there anything else the Email Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 8 months ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me which email service are you having problem with? Is it Gmail? Hotmail? AOL? or others?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess