Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience:  I am a technology professional with 18 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).
93256567

My son swithched me from road runner to gmail I dont't like

Customer Question

My son swithched me from road runner to gmail I dont't like /Gmailand would like to goback to RRas there is no way to print the Gmails as i don't have a printer on the gmail
Category: Email
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 7 months ago.
Hi Joan! My name is ***** ***** I am an independent technology expert who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. It is my pleasure to assist you today.If you are still subscribed to RoadRunner as your internet service, your email address there is still available. You can login to your mail at: https://mail.twc.comHowever, I think I would side with your son on this one and recommend Gmail over RoadRunner's product. It is entirely your decision, of course, but Google does offer the superior product -- and, if you ever change internet providers, you wouldn't lost your email address (you would lose your RoadRunner address). To print your Gmail messages:Open the message you want to print.Click the down arrow next to the reply button, at the top-right of the message.Select Print.If you run into any trouble or have additional questions, please let me know! I'm happy to assist until you're completely satisfied. :-)
Hi Joan: I saw a duplicate question come in from you, and asked our Customer Service team to close it so that you are not double-charged. Did you close your RoadRunner account? ...or is it still active? Please provide me additional information about the situation, and I'll be glad to assist you with regaining access to your RoadRunner email account!
Hi Joan! It's been a little bit since we chatted, so I wanted to check back in with you. Did you still need assistance with this matter, or has it been resolved? Would you please let me know when you can? I look forward to hearing from you!