GeekGal
GeekGal, Email Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS Degree & 15 + years experience supporting email issues of all kinds
76665483

Can u take the block off all the email letters coming from

Customer Question

can u take the block off all the email letters coming from Yalin ( ID (###) ###-####) from AsianDATE.COM we have been writing letters to each other for 8 months & all of a sudden i am not receiving her letters to my email box Why is this so & can u retrieve her last 4 letters & all future letters from Yalin sent to my email box! Can u tell me why this has happened & it is only letters from Yakin i am not receiving I would appreciate if this problem could be fixed up as soon as possible Regards IAN
Category: Email
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.
Hi there Ian! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Have you looked in your SPAM folder to see if Yalin's emails are being sent to SPAM? Who is your email provider?
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.
Ian, were you able o find Yalin's emails to you in the SPAM folder? If the information that I provided has helped, please kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for just answer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a rating of at least 3 stars. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. Please remember, don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!