James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

Cannot remember last password ***** and cannot access email.

Customer Question

Cannot remember last password ***** and cannot access email. This is critical and cannot respond to incoming messages. Cannot wait 3-5 business days. How can I access my account?
Category: Email
Expert:  Terry White II replied 6 months ago.
Hello, thank you for asking your question! My name is ***** ***** I'm a Technical Support Specialist of 15+ years experience as a cross-platform (Mac/PC) Specialist. Glad to assist you with your question today.Can you provide me the email service for the email you are attempting to access?
Expert:  Terry White II replied 5 months ago.
Hello, Just sending this post to you to remind you that your question is still a priority for me to answer for you. I have not received a recent update from you at the present. Therefore, I wanted to assure you I am waiting for a reply from you, so we can either continue working on this issue or you confirm that the last processes provided worked and the issue has been resolved. Thank you. I look forward to corresponding with you again, once you are back online with Regards, -Terry