James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I have been playing on line Pure Play poker or more

Customer Question

I have been playing on line Pure Play poker for 3 or more years. Within the last year I have experienced a pop-up page asking me if I want to continue advertining on this page. If I hit NO and it goes away. The propblem is during a normal hand delt out the POP-UP will appear during each hand I play approximately 15 to 30 times and I have to keep clearing the POP-UP by hiting NO. I have had our inhouse tech support look at it and they say it coming from your side which I cannot do anythiong about.
It is very anoying because as I play my hand I get distracted clearing with the POP-Up so that I can read the screen and keep playing. Is there something you can do at your end to clean this situation up so that I can play a normal hand without interference that I have been experiencing for the lastplus year.
HELP! Peter
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 5 months ago.
Hi Peter, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. I believe the problem is with your web browser. Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix the problem while you watch?Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.Please let me know if you want this remote option.Best regards,Jess