James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I mistakenly set up my account name as***@******.***. My actual

Customer Question

I mistakenly set up my account name as***@******.***. My actual e-mail address is***@******.***. I received the following message:
"We sent an email to***@******.*** to make sure you own it. Please check your inbox and follow the instructions to finish setting up your Microsoft account."
They are sending the email to a nonexistent aol address. Therefore I don't receive the code and complete signing up for "Office", etc. Can we get rid of the gba57 account and change it to***@******.***
Terms of Use Privacy & Cookies Sign out
© 2016 Microsoft
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.
Hi George, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly assist you in setting up the needed account?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess