James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I'm trying to retrieve a permanently deleted email from my

Customer Question

I'm trying to retrieve a permanently deleted email from my aol mail. I kinda messed up and I need a code that was sent with the email.
JA: Got it. The Email Technician will be able to help you. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I deleted an email, completely, because I didn't think I would need it. Then I realized that the email I deleted had a code I needed to finish an application process for a job at Burlington. And now, I don't know what to do.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Email Technician should know?
Customer: No.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thank you for choosign do believe we can recover your code, and get you back into finishing your job application for Burlington..However, to best do this.....a REMOTE SESSION would facilitate this without mistakes, and without spending hours of back and forth chatting..Are you up for this? Or would you rather me give you structured set of instructions, after a slew of questions I ask?