James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

When I go to Outlook to read my emails it shows that it's receiving

Customer Question

When I go to Outlook to read my emails it shows that it's receiving 1 of 44 (example), but then nothing happens. If I close out and then come back, there might be one or two new ones. Then I get the same notice all over again: receiving 1 of 48.
Category: Email
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 7 months ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
yes
I sent request for remote service. Please accept it then follow steps here to connect with me.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I just want the answer to my problem, with no additional fees!
I'll have to take a look at it to see what could be wrong if you want me to help you troubleshoot the existing profile. Other wise, the best option is to create the profile on your outlook, add your account as imap to test.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I'm not going to let someone have access to my computer files. Just refund my money. The company said they would answer my question for $42.00. Obviously that's not how it works!
You can request a refund by mailing***@******.***. I am willing to try, and i have suggested what to do above. BUT i can't fix the problem without first figuring out what the problem (technically is). If you go to geeksquad or a repair shop, you'll have to hand in your computer. This remote session is still safer then them, you get an expert to remote in, and you will be able to see what the expert is doing + you'll have the control to disconnect the expert.