James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I'm designing a multiple choice survey. I am supposed

Customer Question

I'm designing a multiple choice survey. I am supposed to insert a couple sentences between the first and second series of questions. How do I do this?
Category: Email
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.
Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. May I ask what program or website you are using to create the multiple choice survey?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Survey Monkey
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for that information. Please give me just a moment to check into that for you.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I don't think it allows a space for text that is not a question or a choice
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.
It has been awhile since I have logged into my survey monkey account and I am having to reset my password. Would you be willing to allow me to Remotely connect to your computer and do this for you while you watch? There won't be an extra charge for the remote connection, as you will be ding it for my convenience.