Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  7+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.

I just upgraded my Macbook to El Capitan 10.11.4 but the IPhoto

Customer Question

I just upgraded my Macbook to El Capitan 10.11.4 but the IPhoto icon has a crossout line across it. I can't get to my images. Went to app store and they had nothing, what do I do
Category: Email
Expert:  Barun replied 5 months ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. First off, please re-open the App Store, and click on the "Purchases" tab at the top. You should see the iPhoto app listed, and you can update the app from there - after which you will be able to use it all right thereafter. If you are not able to see the app, please reply back to me using the box below. Do keep me posted on the results. Thank you.
Expert:  Barun replied 5 months ago.
If you need any further assistance with this issue, please be sure to reply back using the box below. Otherwise, if you could kindly click on (and submit) one of the stars at the top of this page to rate my service, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you.