Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience:  I am a technology professional with 18 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).
93256567

I upgraded my iphone yesterday and am locfked out

Customer Question

i upgraded my iphone yesterday and am locfked out
Category: Email
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 9 months ago.
Hi Robert! My name is ***** ***** I am an independent technology expert who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. It is my pleasure to assist you today.If you are having trouble signing back into your iPhone due to having forgotten your Apple ID credentials, you can reset them here:http://iforgot.apple.comI hope that helps! If you run into any trouble or have additional questions, please let me know.
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 8 months ago.
Hi Robert! It's been a couple days since we chatted, so I wanted to check back in and make sure you were able to reset your password ***** sign back into your iPhone? Would you please let me know when you can? I look forward to hearing from you!