Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

How do I delete this outlook account? I unintentionally created

Customer Question

How do I delete this outlook account? I unintentionally created this new account and have never used it. I cannot access anything but the log in and password ***** I don't know what the password ***** Microsoft can't tell me, because there is not enough info on the verification page.
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeDo you mean outlook via outlook.com or via the program Outlook Suzy? And if so, which version? I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you. Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse. I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps. Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong. If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me. Thanks, Richard