James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I've lost all of my e-mail contacts How do I retrieve them JA:

Customer Question

I've lost all of my e-mail contacts How do I retrieve them
JA: Got it. The Email Technician will be able to help you. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: when I turn on aol and go to aol communications I've lost all email info How do I get it all back?
JA: Is there anything else the Email Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using Windows 7, 8 or 10?Also, are you using the AOL Desktop software 9.7?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess