Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.

I bought MS Office from Best Buy. I tried to install it, however

Customer Question

I bought MS Office from Best Buy. I tried to install it, however I made a error when I typed in the email to send the installation instructions. Now I cannot access the incorrect email, nor does the online instructions accept my correct email address. I need this resoled.
Category: Email
Expert:  Barun replied 6 months ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. Just to clarify, do you have the installation disk or key card for Office with you now? May I set up a quick, secure remote session to assist you with installing the program? Please reply back using the box below. Thank you.
Expert:  Barun replied 6 months ago.
If you had purchased a product key card from Best Buy and would like to install Office yourself, please open up the following link: Type in the product key from the key card, and then click Next. Follow the on-screen prompts to download and install Office accordingly. This should do it. If you need any further assistance with this issue, please be sure to reply back using the box below. Otherwise, if you could kindly click on (and submit) one of the stars at the top of this page to rate my service, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you.