James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Changed password ***** entered code # ***** mail delivery system

Customer Question

Changed password ***** entered code # ***** mail delivery system notification that account with gmail had apparently been hacked. I am locked out of sending emails since 2:40 pm, April 24th.
Please give directions to me of next step since I have heard nothing from the site since changing the password ***** entering code #.
Need ability to send emails ASAP. It has been 24 hours............
***@******.***
changed password, 4/24/16
have code #
Betty Carpenter (###) ###-####
Category: Email
Expert:  Byron replied 7 months ago.
Hi Betty. My name is***** your new password ***** you able to log in here: www.gmail.com
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Yes. Changed the password ***** as suggested by Google and also sent code # ***** was sent to me. The reason "too many emails sent" should not apply to me as explained in an earlier response. Am receiving emails, can sign in with new password ***** am upset that I am blocked from sending emails.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Unlock my ability to send emails, please.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I was informed from Google site 4/24/16 after changing password, etc., that the block would be released in 24 hours. I has been 24 hours and you are not helping me until another 24 hours?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Service not as expected or deserved from Google.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I prefer not to pay for monthly service so please do not charge my MC for more than the $5.00 already charged.Unsatisfied with delay of service promised on 4/24/16.
Expert:  Dustin replied 7 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. My apologies that the previous expert didn't get back to you and no one else picked up your issue. I can help you if you'd like, but we do charge more then 5$ for our support. Of course, if I am unable to assist you, you'd be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to continue working the issue together? Or would you prefer I send you the refund request link? Thank you for your response, Dustin S.