James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

Outlook has started popping up with a message asking me to

Customer Question

Outlook has started popping up with a message asking me to confirm my email account info and password. Although I have confirmed this info multiple times the box keeps popping up and I cannot send or receive any emails at all. This is a brand new occurrence and it is preventing me from doing many tasks. I had to close Outlook completely as the message would also interfere with any other program I am trying to use.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 5 months ago.
Hello,I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a secure remote assistance session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.Thank you,Jason