James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

My aol email won't send more than one picture at a time anymnoreJ

Customer Question

My aol email won't send more than one picture at a time anymnore
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: ok. I was sending an email with a word document and 3 photos attached. an error message came up saying technical difficulty so i unattached the photos and it sent the word document. i tried tosend another email with just the 3 photos attached and again the error message. so i ended up having to send 3 individual email with 1 picture attached. this has not happened before
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.
Hi, How do you access your AOL emails? Do you use a web browser or use the AOL desktop software?