Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.

I have an email account in the name of

Customer Question

hello i have an email account in the name of ********** but I have forgotten my password ***** have not been able to acess it ,I hope you can help please
cheers Robert *****
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 6 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Have you tried anything at the website?Do you have another email address starting with the two letters RS and end with you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Please try the following:1. Click on the website below: Then there, select the option "I forgot my password", then click on Next at the bottom.3. Then in the first box, type in your email address.4. Then in the second box, type in the characters as shown on the page.5. Then click on Next at the bottom. Then follow the instructions there in order to reset your password.- If there is still any issue, please answer my questions in my previous reply above.Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 5 months ago.
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.