James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I have tried so many pass words that my Mac has lots it's mind.Can

Customer Question

I have tried so many pass words that my Mac has lots it's mind.Can you give me an aol password?
Category: Email
Expert:  Terry White II replied 7 months ago.
Hello, thank you for asking your question and for contacting JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I'm a Technical Support Specialist of 15+ years. Glad to assist you with your question today. Are you seeking a password ***** your AOL email and if so, have you tried resetting your AOL email password?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I did go through Aol but it was a no go.
Thanks for the confirmation. Now can you give me a quick idea of what happens each time you attempt to reset your password ***** your AOL email.Also, is the the page you have visited in order to reset your AOL password: https://help.aol.com/articles/account-management-managing-your-aol-passwordI will await your response, thanks.
Hello, Just sending this post to you to remind you that your question is still a priority for me to answer for you.I have not received a recent update from you at the present. Therefore, I wanted to assure you I am waiting for a reply from you, so we can either continue working on this issue or you confirm that the last processes provided worked and the issue has been resolved.Thank you. I look forward to corresponding with you again, once you are back online with JustAnswer.com. Regards,-Terry