Russell H., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Proud to have been getting computer technicalities into working order since 1988.
13568747

I have or are about to be charged twice start up fee

Customer Question

I have or are about to be charged twice for my start up fee for which i only want to pay for a month or two but have two different charges to start, Need fixed right away to avoid other bill problems, please fix right away
Category: Email
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. Are these two charges for a service, e.g. an email account? if so, I advise that you call Customer Service for the company that is or will be billing you, and ask them if they are providing e.g. two email accounts, rather than just one, and ask them in general about the question. ( If it is JustAnswer.com service that you are referencing, then I have no power over billing, charges, payments, etc. For that you would have to contact Customer Support at JustAnswer.com, which may be contacted through:http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-usThey will no doubt address your concern, if you contact them, with reasonable promptness. )