James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I lost all of my outlook accounts and signatures. I cannot

Customer Question

I lost all of my outlook accounts and signatures. I cannot get them restored. I have one hotmail and two others.
How can I restore to before last sunday?
Category: Email
Expert:  Martin replied 10 months ago.
Hello Samuel and welcome.Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.It all depends on what operating system you're using and whether you have any backups of the profile. Usually if you didn't manually delete the accounts and they disappeared on their own it's a clear indication that something got corrupted so the files may still be on your computer and recoverable. Can we do a secure remote session so we can work on the problem together from your computer?Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
yes to the remote session
Expert:  Martin replied 10 months ago.
Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then From your computer click the following link:https://ngmt.screenconnect.com/?Session=c3e40a69-abf5-4437-ae45-d36b83138d87Then click Join your session -->And run (open) the program that gets downloaded Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client Let me know once you've done that or if you need additional steps.Martin
Expert:  Martin replied 10 months ago.
Hi Samuel are you still there?
Expert:  Martin replied 10 months ago.
Hello Benita and welcome.Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.Can we do a secure remote session so we can work on the problem together from your computer?Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin