James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I am unable to log in to my FB account. Each time I try to

Customer Question

I am unable to log in to my FB account. Each time I try to access it my old email address comes up and I no longer can get these emails. I've used my cell phone number and my current email address to try to log in and haven't succeeded getting into the account. Can you please tell me what I can do?
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Besides your cell phone, do you have a windows or mac computer you can use and try to access your facebook account? Thank you for your response, Dustin S.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.
Hi there Linda. Are you still having trouble getting in to your Facebook? I'd be happy to give you a call at your convenience and walk you through this. I believe that a phone call would be the fastest and easiest way to resolve your issue as I will need to you ask for personal information such as your email address and possibly your account name and password ***** you know it. We are not allowed to exchange personal information on the chat box as it would be visible to all users of the site. For this reason, I and I have offered the Premium Service of a phone call This is optional, and if you choose not to do this, I can try to find a way to help you here.