Mr.Med, Other
Experience:  Networks & Security Engineer

My iPad and iPhone will not recognise my password ***** idJA:

Customer Question

My iPad and iPhone will not recognise my password ***** id
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Email Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: While logging on to get mail was told incorrect password. I know the password ***** correct. tried several things to correct but got nowhere. Deleted the account,, now trying to set up a new account but am told "the user name or password ***** "" is incorrect
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Email Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome to justanswer, my name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today, I'm sorry about the issue, If you can't remember your Apple ID Password, please Follow these steps to change your Apple ID Password: 1) Go to :!&section=password ***** click Reset your password.2) On the next page, enter your Apple ID Name and click Next.3) Authenticate by email or by answering the security question.4)By following the emailed link or answer the security question, you will be presented the option to reset your Apple ID password.5)choose a new password. If you forgot your ID please click on the link below and follow the onscreen instruction :!&section=appleid If you have a moment kindly rate my answer by clicking on one of the stars, positive rating are appreciated, If you need further assistance please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help, Note : only rate if you are 100 % satisfied, please do not rate an anwer as poor/bad service if you are not satisfied,if we cant help you solve the issue you will be entitled to a full refund.Thank you
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I can remember my password. it is the iPad and iPhone which will not connect to my mail
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 6 months ago.
What is happening when you type your email and password? Are you receiving any type of error message?also what email service you are using such gmail, yahoo, aol ect...
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 6 months ago.
if you are sure your email and password ***** correct, and you still cannot access to your iPad and/or iPhone then the only solution is to restore both devices which will cause you to lose all data (photos, files, ect...) currently on devices. If you made a backup prior to losing the password, you should be able to restore that. Here are the steps to restore the iPad/iPhone : 1-Download Itunes from : 2-Install itunes and plug in your iPad to your pc3-press and hold the home button and the sleep/wake/power button at the same time for 45 seconds until the Apple logo appears, once that appears you can release the buttons4-iTunes will give message iTunes has detected an iPad in recivery mode you must restore this iPad to continue5-click restore if it does not go through click on the iPad in the left hand side of iTunes and click restore6-restore iPad and now you should have your iPad back. Additional Information : Thank you