James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

Pearl, My account expired last Monday, I'm not real

Customer Question

Hello Pearl, My account expired last Monday, I'm not real savvy on how to renew online, hope you can help me.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Email Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: When I go to enter User name I'm using my usual along with the same password ***** I get the red writing that something isn't right
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Email Technician should know?
Customer: sut need to be
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me what are you trying to renew? Is it your antivirus program?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Something has come up so I'll have to leave the computer for awhile. I'll come back to it as soon as I can
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for writing back and please take your time...