James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I now have Microsoft 10 and can not use my PC because all of

Customer Question

I now have Microsoft 10 and can not use my PC because all of my old saved settings and favorites are now switched or gone. I normally used Google and not bing. I want my old google favorites settings back. I have a Hotmail account I don't use and Microsoft won't let me access. Please help me get my PC back where I can use my saved favorites on google.
I don't really Microsoft Hotmail email. I want to use Gmail and not change anything.
Thank You !
Ray Letto
Category: Email
Expert:  Byron replied 9 months ago.
Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist. Can we do a screen sharing sessionand I can help you directly?
Expert:  Byron replied 9 months ago.
There is a way to make Windows 10 look like your previous version of Windows or we can roll it back.Whatever you would like to do.
Expert:  Byron replied 9 months ago.
Ray, type a response in the area below this and click Sendand I will see your reply.
Expert:  Byron replied 9 months ago.
Would you like me to call you?
Expert:  Byron replied 9 months ago.
Hi Ray. Please let me know when you're available to work on this by typing a response below and clicking Send.I'll reply ASAP.