sudipto_dutta
sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Computer Hardware EngineerCertificate Course In Computer Maintenance,8+ years of Experience in computer troubleshooting
15197395

I'm trying to register and get "the email address you entered

Customer Question

I'm trying to register and get "the email address you entered cannot be used to signup. Please use another email address" Anyway, something like that.
I ONLY HAVE ONE EMAIL ADDRESS
What's up? Why can't I use it? What are my options?
I live in a rural area and, believe me, am not getting another email address. It is way too complicated .
It took me 15 minutes to get as far as this site because of the service in the hills!
thank you ***@******.***
Category: Email
Expert:  sudipto_dutta replied 7 months ago.
Please let me know, where you are trying to signup using your email id and we are not related to the site, which you want to use. But, we can help you to solve your problem.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I would like to join for one month. Is that possible?
OR
I did not believe I signed up as I did not press any final 'join' button and exited the site. I cannot afford it at this time. I can see it's an incredibly valuable service and absolutely will join , just not now. Please remove me from the site immediately and cancel the charge to my credit card. I had erased my card number but it was obviously captured earlier. OR, how do I cancel this???? thank you and thanks for responding Caroline
If you are asking about joining our site then, you have not joined yet this is a one-time charge, which you have to pay for the service. Please let me know about your problem with the email address.