James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Yes, I few days ago I sent several hours trying to check in

Customer Question

Yes, I few days ago I sent several hours trying to check in to my regular gmail account. Went through username, password's been changed, and much more. I am no Bill Gates but I did open up another gmail account.All I would like to do is get into my old account which is***@******.***. My PASSWORD ***** ***** You have it as you've been able to open my accounts after I answered "robot"questions.
I have a very rare case of epilepsy which is really a problem as it effects my balance, coordination and several basic skills including memory. Not big with passwords and don't use a cell phone except when needed which finally has become not just another vehicle. I would simply like to receive my OLD account back, my lonely cell phone recovery
address and the gmail associated with my account. You can email me or leave a message
on my phone. THANK YOU FOR any help and or advice.
Category: Email
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.
Hi there Bob. My name is*****'m sorry that you're having trouble and it would be my pleasure to assist you with this.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.
Bob, do you still have access to the email address that begins with b and ens with 9 ? Can you receive emails sent to that address? If so, can you please provide the just first part of the email address (not the part after the @ sign)?
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.
Bob, I never heard back from you. Do you still need help wth this? Please advise.