Barun
Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

When I try to open my gmail account, I am automatically directed

Customer Question

When I try to open my gmail account, I am automatically directed to my husband's gmail account. I do not know how this happened it was all working well. I think some young person's fingers were using our computer yesterday. That is when the trouble started. Any suggestions for logging on correctly?
Category: Email
Expert:  Barun replied 7 months ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. First off, please open up Gmail; when you are automatically signed in to your husband's account, click on the circle icon (or email address) at the top-right corner of the email window, and then click "Sign Out". You will then be signed out of that account and taken back to the login page. There, click on the small "Sign in with a different account" link at the bottom, and then sign in to your own account thereafter. This should do it. If you need any further assistance with this issue, please be sure to reply back using the box below. Otherwise, if you could kindly click on (and submit) one of the stars at the top of this page to rate my service, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you.