James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I am the owner and CEO of Custom Form Inc. We own the domains

Customer Question

I am the owner and CEO of Custom Form Inc. We own the domains custom and custom I went through a difficult time about 5 years ago when my husband, and co-owner of the business became seriously ill and turned over most of the administration of the business to our plant manager. My husband, Michael Settles, died in December 2010 the plant manager left abruptly in 2015. I came back to the business (had remarried by that time) with my new husband and we began running the business. Linked in is just one of the many aspects of Custom Form that we have had to struggle to recover. I just got our domain name, and have a new and improved website (which our P/M also changed when he went to CustomForm.Biz. All the info on Linked in is incorrect. We have 20 employees, our industry is not Semi-conductors, it is (and has always been) metal fabrication. Our linked presence is a detriment to us as it is now presented. I need to get access to our account and make the necessary changes. I plan to develop our Linked In presence as soon as possible. Please let me know what you need to help me fix this. Thank you.
Category: Email
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Correction: I use Safari for my search engine
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.
Hi Linda, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. So the problem now is your LinkedIn page that contains incorrect information. Can you please give me your company's LinkedIn page or URL so that I can check it from my end?Also, can you please tell me who created this LinkedIn entry or page?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess