Stefan T
Stefan T, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  PC Technician at AST Enterprises
93058382

Don;t no my g mail address,emma simmons (###) ###-####

Customer Question

don;t no my g mail address,emma simmons (###) ###-####
Category: Email
Expert:  Stefan T replied 7 months ago.
I am Stefan and I will help today. Is your email newly created or have you been using it a while.
Expert:  Stefan T replied 7 months ago.
You can also try the following: Gmail usersYour username is ***** ***** appears before '@gmail.com.' If you've signed up for Gmail, please follow these steps to retrieve your username:Visit the username-assistance page.Enter your alternate email address in the 'Email' field (your alternate email address is the one you provided when you signed up for Gmail).Click Submit.Type the characters in the picture into the text box, and click Submit. A list of any usernames associated with that secondary email address will be sent to the address you provided.Check your alternate email account for the list of Gmail usernames associated with your alternate email address.If you received an email from the Gmail team at your alternate address after signing up, you can also retrieve your username from that message. Keep in mind that we won't be able to help you recover your username, unless you can access your alternate email address.If you didn't enter an alternate email address when you signed up for Gmail, and you received an invitation to sign up, you may be able to retrieve your username by clicking the link in your Gmail invitation.
Expert:  Stefan T replied 7 months ago.
If you have further questions let me know, else you can credit my work with a 3+ rating.
Expert:  Stefan T replied 7 months ago.
Do you need further support?