Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

Need to recover prodigy password JA: Sometimes things that

Customer Question

Need to recover prodigy password
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Email Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Forgot prodigy email password
JA: Got it. The Email Technician will be able to help you. Is there anything else important you think the Email Technician should know?
Customer: Not thsat I can think of.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 7 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Please click on the website below:https://www.att.com/olam/unauth/fpwdEnterUserId.myworld, then there, enter your prodigy email address in the User ID box, then enter your last name. Then click on Continue at the bottom and follow the instructions there in order to reset your prodigy email account password.- If there is still any issue, please let me know if you have windows xp, vista, or 7 or 8 or 10 or mac computer.Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.