Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

Reason I was changed to google mail. I have business

Customer Question

For some reason I was changed to google mail. I have business cards and loads of information with my gmail address. How do I get it back. I tried tio use ***@******.*** and they keep telling me that the email was taken. I know it is mine
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeWhen they say the email is taken it means your trying to create a new account with this email.You do not do this, you need to just sign into it.To sign into it, go to www.gmail.comClick on the Circle in the top right and click sign outThen enter in the correct gmail address and password ***** sign in and it will sign you in I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please. Else let me know the results please.